Submit Information

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If an incident is happening right now or is an immediate danger, call 911 or 316-283-4190.

These forms are NOT police reports but allow you to provide information to the Newton Police Department.

If you want this information to be taken seriously, you must provide contact information so an officer can follow up with you, if needed.

  • Animal Complaints or Concerns - This form is to provide information about animal complaints or animal welfare concerns to the Animal Control Officer.
  • Drug Activity - This form is to provide information about possible drug activity in Newton.
  • Graffiti - This form is used to report graffiti within the city.
  • Suspicious Activity (non-drug) - This form is to provide information about activities that you believe to be suspicious, but not drug-related.
  • Traffic Complaints - This form is to report recurring traffic problems in your neighborhood and to allow officers to increase traffic patrols in those areas.
  • Vacation Home Watch - This form is to request extra patrol for your house while you are on vacation or otherwise away from home for an extended period of time.