Change of Address

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Confirm all changes – don’t assume your address change sent by mail or email was received.

All notices to appear will be sent to the last known address -- if you have an open case, keeping your address current with the court is critical! If a notice to appear cannot be delivered by the Post Office because you have not kept your address current, a warrant may be issued.

You may change your address in person or by contacting the Court.